MLDA Home > Who We Are > Who Are Our Clients
Who Are Our Clients
M. L. Derry & Associates, Inc. serves clients in a wide variety of industries including automotive, health care, technology, manufacturing, transportation, accounting, law, chemical and banking to name a few. Our clients range in size from members of the Fortune top 10 to privately held emerging businesses.
All of our clients share two fundamental characteristics. First, they have a desire to create the highest quality organization, capable of sustained growth with the highest return on investment. Second, they are always attempting to improve performance.
Most of our work with clients focuses on implementing strategy. It entails gaining a complete understanding of top management's objectives and then, working at all levels within the organization, ensure the effective and efficient implementation of that strategy.
Typical of the results obtained by our clients include:
- Greater ability to control and manage change
- More effective transfer of information throughout the company
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Dramatic increases in market share and profitability
- Substantial decreases in the cost of production and service delivery
- Increased shareholder value
- Greater management control over decisions at all levels
The following is a representative list of clients M. L. Derry & Associates, Inc. has had the privilege to serve;
- General Motors
- Applied Industrial Technologies
- Grant Thornton
- Henry Ford Health Systems
- HydroZorb, Inc.
- Cadillac Coffee
- Comerica Bank
- Jeter Systems Corporation
- Meridian Health
- Deloitte & Touche
- State of Michigan
- Detroit Medical Center
- Right Management Consultants
- Dow Chemical
- Shepard Brothers
- Dow Corning
- TVM Solutions
- Universal Computer Systems
- Ford Motor Company
- University of Nebraska
- Franco Public Relations
- Ziebart International
Note: The relationship with our clients requires an in-depth understanding of their strategies and tactics. In our advisory role, M. L. Derry & Associates, Inc. has access to highly privileged information. As such, we are always sensitive to the confidential nature of our work. It is MLDA's policy that we will not discuss specific client projects, or make available any reports or materials created for our clients.